Who We Are
Great content takes time. And effort. And commitment. In particular it takes a lot of work to produce, publish, amplify, and measure audio and video content, which is why we created Casted. We’re the only content marketing platform built to empower marketers to access, amplify, and attribute their audio and video content to fuel their content marketing strategy.
Casted gives marketers a true return on their multimedia investments through increased access to the audio content to be used by other team members, departments and agency partners. The platform provides many ways to wring-out and amplify that content across other channels, like blogs, social media, web copy, email marketing, sales support and more. Lastly, Casted provides unprecedented attribution that reveals the impact that content makes on the brand and the business.
In short, Casted not only makes it possible, but easy for marketers to get more from their content.
But that’s just what we do. Here’s why we do it:
We’re passionate. Weirdly passionate. We love this company we’re building, the culture we’re cultivating, and the work we get to do each day. We thrive on creative challenges and encourage brave thinking. We appreciate quick wit and intellectual humor, as well as a little well-timed self-deprecation. We take the work we’re doing pretty seriously, but not ourselves. We love collaborating because our team is packed with diverse thinking and brilliant minds, and we believe that differences in opinions and backgrounds are where the best products are born. But we also appreciate some good old fashioned heads-down time to do great work individually. We are obsessed with creating things that are truly exceptional. And for that, we need truly exceptional people to join our team. If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you.
What We’re Looking For
A passionate and honest person who wants to help connect customers with solutions that serve them. You’ll help us change the all-too-common negative perception of sales in the marketplace by showing integrity and empathy to our prospects. You’ll be incredibly integrated with our product and roadmap to better serve and sell to customers.
We will treat you like an owner and expect the opinions and passion of someone who owns this challenge with us.
Bullet points of stuff we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience prospecting and managing sales pipeline
- Good sales instincts
- Great note-taking skills as well as the ability to listen and note objections in order to get the feedback to our product team
- Adaptability in the midst of a rapid-change, rapid-growth startup environment
- Hunger to learn as much as possible and grow with us
What You’ll Do
You’ll be the eyes and ears of Casted to prospects and you’ll listen to their needs and sell them appropriate solutions based on those needs. You’ll be a Casted product expert and understand the platform inside and out. You’ll leverage the knowledge of the Casted platform to make impactful and strategic suggestions to prospects on how to better leverage their content.
Some bullet points about what a day might look like:
- Manage a sales pipeline, develop quarterly go-to-market plans, prospect new opportunities, and close deals to meet or exceed sales quota.
- Demo the product to prospects and answer most questions about how the platform works.
- Consistently use our environment (CRM, various technology, sales processes) to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of progress.
- Aid in product design and development by communicating prospect feedback and requests
- Work with our Client Success team to handoff and delight our customers.
Interested? Great. We can’t wait to meet you.
Casted is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.