Who We Are
Great content takes time. And effort. And commitment. In particular it takes a lot of work to produce, publish, amplify, and measure audio and video content, which is why we created Casted. We’re the only content marketing platform built to empower marketers to access, amplify, and attribute their audio and video content to fuel their content marketing strategy.
Casted gives marketers a true return on their multimedia investments through increased access to the audio content to be used by other team members, departments and agency partners. The platform provides many ways to wring-out and amplify that content across other channels, like blogs, social media, web copy, email marketing, sales support and more. Lastly, Casted provides unprecedented attribution that reveals the impact that content makes on the brand and the business.
In short, Casted not only makes it possible, but easy for marketers to get more from their content.
But that’s just what we do. Here’s why we do it:
We’re passionate. Weirdly passionate. We love this company we’re building, the culture we’re cultivating, and the work we get to do each day. We thrive on creative challenges and encourage brave thinking. We appreciate quick wit and intellectual humor, as well as a little well-timed self-deprecation. We take the work we’re doing pretty seriously, but not ourselves. We love collaborating because our team is packed with diverse thinking and brilliant minds, and we believe that differences in opinions and backgrounds are where the best products are born. But we also appreciate some good old fashioned heads-down time to do great work individually. We are obsessed with creating things that are truly exceptional. And for that, we need truly exceptional people to join our team. If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you.
What We’re Looking For
Casted is growing fast, and we’re looking to add a team player who successfully collaborates with colleagues throughout the company and has an ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to our rapidly evolving business and startup environment. This gem of a team member will need an enthusiasm for solving problems and a positive, can-do attitude to maintain stability and momentum for our fearless leader.
- Previous experience supporting executive leadership
- Ability to anticipate needs and priorities of the CEO
- Awareness to identify opportunities for process and office management improvements
- Hunger to learn as much as possible and grow with us
- Detail-oriented and resourceful. Ready to take on projects as they come up
- Continually finding room for improvement in processes and implementing strategies to keep the team organized and efficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Do
You’ll provide a broad variety of administrative support for our CEO in addition to managing the office space and ensuring it’s set up appropriately for team members to do their best work.
Some bullet points about what a day might look like:
- Expertly manage an active calendar of appointments and requests for the CEO
- Complete expense reports; arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Assist in reporting to and correspondence with board members and investors
- Ensure CEO is well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Follow up appropriately to work through any bottlenecks and barriers
- Manage inventory and delivery of supplies for office space
- Maintain communication and relationship with vendors and facility services
- Organize meetings and small events at the office (including board meetings & Casted internal kickoff meetings)
- Support CEO with inbox and LinkedIn account management
- Coordinate meetings and logistics for leaders and other members of the team as needed
Interested? Great. We can’t wait to meet you.
Casted is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.