Who We Are
Great content takes time. And effort. And commitment. In particular it takes a lot of work to produce, publish, amplify, and measure audio and video content, which is why we created Casted. We’re the only content marketing platform built to empower marketers to access, amplify, and attribute their audio and video content to fuel their content marketing strategy.
Casted gives marketers a true return on their multimedia investments through increased access to the audio content to be used by other team members, departments and agency partners. The platform provides many ways to wring-out and amplify that content across other channels, like blogs, social media, web copy, email marketing, sales support and more. Lastly, Casted provides unprecedented attribution that reveals the impact that content makes on the brand and the business.
In short, Casted not only makes it possible, but easy for marketers to get more from their content.
But that’s just what we do. Here’s why we do it:
We’re passionate. Weirdly passionate. We love this company we’re building, the culture we’re cultivating, and the work we get to do each day. We thrive on creative challenges and encourage brave thinking. We appreciate quick wit and intellectual humor, as well as a little well-timed self-deprecation. We take the work we’re doing pretty seriously, but not ourselves. We love collaborating because our team is packed with diverse thinking and brilliant minds, and we believe that differences in opinions and backgrounds are where the best products are born. But we also appreciate some good old fashioned heads-down time to do great work individually. We are obsessed with creating things that are truly exceptional. And for that, we need truly exceptional people to join our team. If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you.
What We’re Looking For
Casted is growing fast and we’re looking to add a driven, detail-oriented, strategic Demand Generation Marketer to our team. This is a unique opportunity to own and build the demand generation function at a fast-paced, high growth company. This new role will be responsible for creating and executing campaigns that drive pipeline and make a real impact on every segment of the business. This person will be strategic, creative, and not afraid to jump in and get things done.
Bullets of what we like:
- Experience in creating and implementing successful programs to target new prospects and accounts with a range of tactics and technologies.
- Experience with inbound marketing, account-based marketing, and demand generation strategies
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to communicate proactively without close supervision
- Experience in the B2B space and an understanding of B2B marketers
- Passionate about growing and learning beyond the role
- Ability to thrive in an environment with quick, constant iterations
What You’ll Do
This role will be responsible for organizing, planning and orchestrating integrated campaign offers across every stage in the marketing funnel. They will understand and analyze performance, and help to create the programs that fill in any gaps or needs to drive conversations and business pipeline.
Some bullets about what a day might look like:
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing programs to support the demand generation needs of our sales team.
- Develop and execute lead generation programs to drive demo requests, and optimize funnel conversion rates.
- Create and optimize HubSpot nurture streams based upon areas of interest indicated by web behavior as well as where our next customers are on their customer journey.
- Implement testing strategies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates.
- Broadcast our product team’s newest innovations to generate demand within our prospect database and within the marketing and sales market.
- Establish intimate knowledge of our database of marketing leads to uncover where opportunities for engagement exist within the database.
- Understand where marketing and sales professionals are getting their information today and build partnerships, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads into the database.
- Measure and analyze dashboards to understand where opportunities for further optimization and engagement exists.
Interested? Great. We can’t wait to meet you.
Casted is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.