Casted is the only comprehensive enterprise software podcasting platform built specifically for B2B sales and marketing teams. We’re reinventing the traditional digital content marketing playbook and empowering marketers to manage, activate, and measure their audio and video content, drive engagement, build authentic customer relationships, and influence revenue.
In short, Casted leverages audio and video podcasting as the core of an innovative Amplified Marketing Platform, making it possible and easy for businesses to get more - much more - from their content.
But that’s just what we do. Here’s why we do it.
We’re passionate. Weirdly passionate. We love the company we’re building, the culture we’re cultivating, and the work we get to do each day. We thrive on creative challenges and encourage brave thinking. We are obsessed with creating things that are truly exceptional. And for that, we need truly exceptional people to join our team. If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you.
What You’ll Contribute (Responsibilities)
The VP of HR will develop, design, and execute Casted’s talent strategy, including human resources, talent acquisition, and training and development programs for this rapid-growth company. Reporting to the CEO, this individual will work as part of the leadership team to align HR and talent acquisition programs with the company’s vision, values and goals. The ideal candidate is skilled at identifying best-in-class talent and is passionate about creating meaningful employee experiences, has an unwavering commitment to building strong, authentic relationships with leaders and employees, and thrives in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
More specifically, you will:
- Focus on the development and retention of Casted’s team while making Casted a destination workplace
- Lead recruitment of top talent across all business units utilizing strategic sourcing initiatives, driving hiring process optimization, establishing recruitment compliance, and ensuring the utmost positive candidate experience
- Work with finance team to align recruitment strategies with annual hiring plans
- Oversee new hire onboarding program to ensure swift integration into Casted
- Partner with leaders to develop and maintain an effective performance management program, including periodic talent reviews of all employees
- Evaluate and analyze compensation data across various sources in an effort to drive consistency, sustainability, and market alignment in compensation practices
- Facilitate all aspects of benefits administration, including partnering with benefits advisors and third-party firms to analyze overall benefits programs and cost-effectiveness, ensuring the company’s total benefits packages optimize our ability to take care of our employees and attract top talent
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on required actions
- Track and monitor necessary people analytics to help lead the business and advise leadership on HR strategy
- Be a visible “culture carrier” and advance recommendations to senior management to develop and enhance a compelling company culture to attract and retain world-class talent.
What You’ll Need (Required Education/Qualifications)
- Track record and attitude of being a hands-on utility player
- 5+ years of progressive HR and talent acquisition experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with startup and large organization experience
- Strong personal network for talent sourcing
- Experience supporting groups and partnering with business leaders across a variety of functional areas and business units
- Both self-starter and great at collaborating with employees / teams at all levels
- Unquestioned integrity and commitment to building a mission-driven organization
- Excellent leadership presence, communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work at strategic and tactical levels
- Well-developed employee relations skills to effectively resolve sensitive employee issues
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow
Interested? Great. We can’t wait to meet you.
Casted is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and at Casted we consider diversity paramount to our success.