Who We Are
Casted is the only comprehensive enterprise software podcasting platform built specifically for B2B sales and marketing teams. We’re reinventing the traditional digital content marketing playbook and empowering marketers to manage, activate, and measure their audio and video content, drive engagement, build authentic customer relationships, and influence revenue.
In short, Casted leverages audio and video podcasting as the core of an innovative Amplified Marketing Platform, making it possible and easy for businesses to get more - much more - from their content.
But that’s just what we do. Here’s why we do it.
We’re passionate. Weirdly passionate. We love the company we’re building, the culture we’re cultivating, and the work we get to do each day. We thrive on creative challenges and encourage brave thinking. We are obsessed with creating things that are truly exceptional. And for that, we need truly exceptional people to join our team. If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you.
What You’ll Contribute (Responsibilities)
- Shape and build the infrastructure of Casted’s finance and accounting functions
- Maintain and refine budget and financial forecasts for a fast-growing B2B SaaS business
- Create and develop monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the executive team and board
- Execute financing strategy in partnership with senior leadership team; ensure the company is sufficiently capitalized and engage fully on equity and debt financings
- Identify, onboard, and implement systems and software for accounting and reporting, ensuring that appropriate financial systems, controls and processes are in place to support the company’s future growth
- Oversee daily cash management and accounting operations including accounts receivable, accounts payable, check deposits, and payroll
- Oversee and manage monthly close processes
- Lead and manage the annual audit process in conjunction with third-party auditors
- Collaborate with HR to complete payroll, partner on new hire offers, incentive compensation plans and promotions, and plan for employee retention/culture activities
- Work with executive leadership for capacity planning including quotas, headcount, commissions, etc. as needed
- Create and communicate financial reporting and analyze results to drive decision making
- Own responsibility for developing and executing against the annual financial plan; oversee the budgeting process and ensure timely and insightful delivery of FP&A reporting to key stakeholders (CEO, leadership team, board, etc.)
- Be a thought partner to the CEO and senior management team on key strategic initiatives
- Implement scalable processes and systems to enable and enhance growth
What You’ll Need (Required Education/Qualifications)
- 7+ years in accounting, finance, or similar
- Significant experience in SaaS and high growth startups
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership in ambiguous and frequently changing situations.
- Track record and attitude of being a hands-on, cross-function utility player
- Excellent communications skills: knows what, how and when to communicate to manage change, provide important context and obtain stakeholder buy-in.
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership in ambiguous and frequently changing situations
- Proficiency in SaaS KPI metrics and software
Interested? Great. We can’t wait to meet you.
Casted is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and at Casted we consider diversity paramount to our success.