Here’s the thing about Casted… We know and love content. And we know how hard it is to create and optimize that content. So we built a platform to help our customers wring every single drop of marketing gold from their podcast content. We make it easy for those marketers to atomize, activate, and amplify their podcast content to extract maximum value from every piece. They simply upload finished episodes into the platform and use the Casted tools to quickly and easily transcribe, clip, share, embed, and repurpose them - then quickly and easily track audience engagement.
But that’s just what we do. Here’s why we do it.
We’re passionate. Weirdly passionate. We love this company we’re building, the culture we’re cultivating, and the work we get to do each day. We thrive on creative challenges and encourage brave thinking. We appreciate quick wit and intellectual humor, as well as a little well-timed self-deprecation. We take the work we’re doing pretty seriously, but not ourselves. We love collaborating because our team is packed with diverse thinking and brilliant minds, and we believe that differences in opinions and backgrounds are where the best products are born. But we also appreciate some good old fashioned heads-down time to do great work individually. We are obsessed with creating things that are truly exceptional. And for that, we need truly exceptional people to join our team. If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you.
What We’re Looking For
A poised and passionate individual who can’t help but put not only the needs, but the sheer delight of the client first; because the success of our clients is the success of Casted. You’ll own the experience our clients have with the product and our brand after the sale, so it’s imperative that you are eager to serve.
We will treat you like an owner and expect the opinions and passion of someone who owns this challenge with us.
Bullet points of stuff we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role at a SaaS Company or similar industry.
- Natural desire to serve others, solve problems, and deliver exceptional experiences
- Seamless collaboration with the product and design team to bring client needs to the forefront of our product roadmap.
- Adaptability in the midst of a rapid-change, rapid-growth startup environment
- Hunger to learn as much as possible about podcasting and bring opportunities for advancement back to our clients, our product, and our own content strategy
What You’ll Do
Play a key role in interfacing with the client and product team in order to bring the client’s needs to life within the platform. You’ll be a Casted product expert and understand the platform inside and out. You’ll leverage the knowledge of the Casted platform to make impactful and strategic suggestions to clients on how to better leverage their podcasts.
Some bullet points about what a day might look like:
- Sustain business growth by helping clients fully utilize the platform for maximum value
- Analyze customer data to improve the client experience
- Lead product trainings for clients
- Continuously improve client onboarding processes
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- Act as the liaison between clients and the business
- Handle and resolve client requests, needs, and complaints
- Minimize client churn through exceptional service and experiences
- Aid in product design and development by communicating client feedback and requests
- Implement clients and get them fully functional within the platform
Interested? Great. We can’t wait to meet you.
At Casted we consider diversity paramount to our success.