Casted is the first and only content marketing platform for B2B podcasts. Casted gives marketers a true return on their podcast investments through increased access to the audio content, many ways to amplify that content across other channels, and unprecedented attribution that reveals the impact that content makes on the brand and the business.
As an 18-month old company, we’ve already had incredible momentum and it truly is an exciting time to be at Casted. We’re just getting started and we’re building something huge, so we need passionate entrepreneurial-minded individuals that are risk takers, big thinkers, creatives, and evangelists to grow this business and exceed our audacious goals.
In this role, you will be focused on building and executing digital programs to attract our target audience and convert them into leads for our sales team. As a quickly growing company, you’ll also be expected to work outside of your role as needed - so willingness to be flexible and help with other responsibilities as needed is a must. You’ll share our vision to unlock the power of podcasts for marketers by practicing what we preach and putting podcasts at the center of our marketing strategy.
Being in charge of digital marketing means that you’ll do more than just drive our SEO, PPC and paid advertising channels. You will also analyze campaign metrics, report on results and effectively communicate the impact back to the team. Most importantly, you’ll be a team player who is smart, driven, and embraces the challenge of achieving ambitious lead generation goals each quarter.
The ideal candidate will be the following:
- An expert in the digital space, including inbound demand generation, SEO, social media, paid advertising and email marketing best practices
- A data-driven individual able to combine process-oriented thinking and data analysis with creative ideation and strategy development
- Able to move from strategic marketing planning to tactical execution of the plan
- Willing and able to jump in to write blog, social, and email content
- Increase marketing generated leads and revenue through end-to-end ownership of the planning, execution, and measurement of various lead acquisition channels to create a qualified lead pipeline for sales
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to create high-impact content campaigns that attract leads and drive conversions
- Orchestrate targeted campaigns for strategic enterprise accounts using a variety of paid media, email, and direct marketing tactics
- Create the media strategy for digital campaigns
- Design thoughtful email nurture campaigns to convert MQLs to SQLs
- Construct robust Salesforce reports and dashboards to track performance and drive decisions for future campaigns
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of building innovative, impactful demand generation campaigns, targeting an enterprise audience (B2B SaaS is a bonus)
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and HubSpot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Authentic interest in marketing and technology, with a belief that strong writing translates to tangible business results
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable with change involved in early-stage startups
- Excited about the fast pace of a growing, changing startup environment, with the opportunity for growth as we build out the marketing team
- Self-directed, but also great at collaborating across disciplines and teams, including giving and receiving thoughtful feedback
- Obsessive attention to detail and “get it done” attitude
Your internal support structure:
- Our product is new. Your job is to align prospective customers and current customers to our solution. We’ll work together on constantly improving our message, all with the intent of capitalizing on our product/market fit as fast as possible.
Live up to Casted’s Values
- Passion is our superpower
- Harness expert voices
- Always be authentic
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.