Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Product Quality Analyst to join our Product team in NYC. This person will report to our Quality Manager and work closely with our Product Design, Manufacturing, Merchandising, and Sourcing teams to ensure the highest level of quality of Casper's products.
The position will be responsible for analysis of data related to the complaint management system, operational performance monitoring and trending related manufacturer Quality Processes & Systems to initiate and coordinate RCCA cycles at our manufacturers. Responsibilities include tasks and projects related to gathering, analysis, reporting, and escalation of quality system data, technical information system integration, and other related projects and tasks to accomplish department goals.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Develop & employ analysis of quality system data that will drive continuous improvement of products, processes, and systems throughout our suppliers and manufacturers.
- Monitors trending quality data for triggers indicating that further action is required, coordinating with cross functional departments to investigate and provide data for escalation and resolution.
- Prepare data and presentations for established periodic reviews.
- Develop and maintain periodic operational metrics to measure Complaint Handling and Customer Feedback Reporting.
- Collaborate with Design, Manufacturing, Production and Quality teams on continuous improvement projects and new product introductions.
- Consolidate projects and reporting where possible to drive efficiency.
- Create validated report formats for quality system data as quality and business needs dictate.
- Analyze customer feedback to establish efficient, cost-effective requirements for quality improvement opportunities, ease of manufacturing and reproducibility
- Manage RCCA lifecycle on any/all supplier audits, pre shipment and production inspections, quality complaints (internal and external customers), product returns and safety recalls.
- This is a hybrid role requiring 1-3 days per week at our Industry City, Brooklyn based product lab.
Our dream candidate has...
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical engineering or analytical field
- One (1) to Three (3) years of experience in progressive manufacturing operations or quality environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven problem solving and analytical abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects as assigned
- Must love sleep!
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Pursuant to the Company’s COVID-19 mitigation protocols, individuals must show documented proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment, subject to applicable state and local laws and legally required exemptions, including a medical condition, disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to the vaccination requirement in accordance with applicable law.