Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Sourcing Analyst to join our Supply Chain team. This person will report into the VP of Sourcing and will work closely with the sourcing team as well as Casper’s entire operational team, from Quality, Engineering, Logistics to Supply Chain.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Work with and support the sourcing team in identifying new opportunities through running reports, data analysis, and engagement with strategic suppliers in order to ensure that the supplier expenditure is properly managed.
- Perform cost scenario and benchmarking analysis
- Work cross-functionally with the operations and product teams respectively
- Maintain customer cost databases to ensure that it is accurate and up to date.
- Develop, maintain and report out on all Cost Improvement Projects (CIP) efforts within the sourcing team.
- Optimize sourcing procedures and processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Determine quantity, capacity and timing of deliveries from suppliers
- Develop and maintain a supplier management program with key suppliers including metrics, performance goals and improvement initiatives.
- Examining data regarding the cost and availability of material between suppliers.
- Assisting in the development and management of strategic sourcing work project plans
Our dream candidate is...
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistics or business required
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst in sourcing.
- Strong project management and leadership skills required
- Solid judgment and ability to make informed decisions based on data
- Strong communication skills and business savvy approach required
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, no cost well-being memberships like One Medical and Headspace
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Gifted product when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!