Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Manager, Affiliate & Partnerships to oversee, manage and grow both our affiliate program as well as key partnerships managed internally. In this role, you’ll own Casper’s relationship with our affiliate agency overseeing daily operations, act as the internal lead for top affiliate partners, and serve as the strategic and executional arm in building out custom partnerships with a variety of brands, publishers, loyalty sites and more.
Casper (casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Grow incremental revenue through the affiliate program meeting ROAS parameters across a diverse set of partners in the mattress review, loyalty/rewards, search and mass media spaces
- Build and maintain relationships with top publishers and affiliates specifically in the sleep/wellness, home and mattress categories
- Oversee the affiliate agency at large, provide guidance on the types of affiliates to recruit to expand our audience reach and ensure compensation structures are in-line with meeting our efficiency requirements
- Collaborate with the affiliate agency to understand what our key competitors are doing in the space, what is/isn’t working for them and build a test roadmap based on these insights as well as our internal media strategy
- Create and execute strategies specific to tentpole promotional campaigns, maximizing overall presence, share of voice and revenue
- Surface cross channel opportunities where affiliate partners can drive greater impact
- Manage relationships with select partners that drive revenue for Casper largely on a CPA basis
- Leverage internal and external data and insights to inform new potential partnerships worth exploring
- Work with Integrated Marketing to develop briefs catered to brands/publishers across several categories where there are strong synergies with Casper
- Lead the RFP process and create a scorecard to determine most viable test opportunities based on criteria that will drive to our KPIs
- Ability to build out custom creative alongside creative teams to ensure messaging is relevant and catered to specific need states
Our dream candidate
- 5-7+ years experience in managing a large scale affiliate marketing program as well as individual affiliate relationships
- A strong understand of the digital media landscape with expertise in building and launching multi-channel campaigns that could include high impact, display, video, sponsored content, native, email newsletters, or social media
- Proven record of collaborating closely with creative partners and leveraging consumer insights develop impactful creative personalized to individual audiences
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external partners
- Ability to measure success of the program and work closely with the internal Analytics team to establish the right program benchmarks and success metrics
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness.
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!