Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Reporting to the Director of Learning & Development, this role is the central L&D partner to all corporate departments. You will manage and deliver personalized onboarding, professional skills, and management development programs to support all employees in our global offices. This role is a blend of presentation & facilitation, program management, and coaching. While basic content development is expected by all L&D team members, you will have a Design Project Manager to partner with to build programs. In addition, you will manage a small team that supports a total company learning management system and physical material distribution platform.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Lead and facilitate highly effective core skills programs in global offices
- Perform annual learning needs assessment to determine learning & development priorities for corporate employees
- Ensure HQ new hire onboarding is well executed for every employee; Manage surveys to monitor, learn from, and improve on experience
- Create and maintain a global corporate learning program delivery calendar including onboarding, core skills and other key programs which drive employee development and workplace effectiveness
- Own all NYC & virtual programming and collaborate closely with partners in other offices
- Assess, select, onboard, and leverage external training partners
- Facilitate select courses and coach learners / teams
- Effectively market internally the L&D program offering to employees
- Manage central L&D team effectiveness and development
- Manage HQ L&D program budget and monitor expenses
- Manage and grow L&D specialist responsible for HQ learning delivery and total company systems and processes
- Create and report on metrics that assess learning effectiveness
- Optimize usage of LMS and other platforms / tools
- Support and Develop Casper’s Learning Culture, Capability, and Community
- Partner with People / L&D teams to build design, facilitation and coaching capabilities across the organization
- Identify and build a broader community of HQ “facilitators” to deliver course content and support continuous learning
- Consult with HR team to understand individual and team development needs and propose solutions
Our dream candidate has...
- 5 - 7 years of relevant and progressive experience in fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organizations
- Skilled in creating & facilitating blended learning programs with visually appealing presentations, detailed facilitator guides for interactive sessions, participant materials, knowledge checks, and curated content. Confident in blue-printing, storyboarding and prototyping to move quickly and obtaining stakeholder feedback and early buy-in as well as adapting to meet evolving business needs
- Ability to partner with Creative team and leverage existing style guides, imagery and templates
- Comfortable leveraging modern learning management systems and virtual platforms like Zoom
- Maintains excellent knowledge of how people learn, stays current with trends and innovative approaches to adult learning
- Content delivery skills, ability to present in front of large audiences, facilitate learning
- People management experience is preferred
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!