As the Account Manager, Social, it is essential to help lead and inspire your team to deliver thoughtful, top-quality, work that exceeds our clients’ expectations. With an expansive understanding of the social media landscape, your supportive guidance will shape and motivate those around you to do their best work and expand their understanding of how to execute best-in-class social media campaigns in partnership with our clients. An ideal candidate has a proven track record and is eager to share their experience – including how to execute an informed strategy, and can use their knowledge to be a leader, mentor, creative, and immeasurably valuable member of the Cashmere team.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Contributes to the execution of strategic and creative offerings for clients
- Conducts competitive analysis, research and insights for pitches and awarded campaigns
- Proactively analyze research findings to develop quantitative and qualitative internal reports
- Builds measurement parameters for social programming content ensuring team members can effectively develop and track quality and community engagement
- Have a mastery of industry best practices and the ability to design content appropriate for each social platform
- Provide strategic oversight of content calendars, cadence, and daily content creation, ensuring content for all clients is up to standard
- Plays essential role in pitches, focusing on strategic recommendations and best practices across social media
- Serve as client liaison for projects requiring social media expertise
- Works to ensure campaign execution is effective and goals are met
- Be an expert in all social platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies and/or related fields
- 3+ years of experience managing social media platforms or communities
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, commenting, etc.
- Expansive knowledge of popular and emerging social networks
- Experience with content creation and management
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
- Expert in social analytics and listening tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Have a mastery of industry best practices and the ability to tailor content appropriate for each social platform, as well as be willing to learn and articulate a unique voice on each.
- Have an editorial lens and be able to create and manage a content calendar
- Have a complete understanding of communities, what makes them tick and be interested in fostering an ongoing relationship on behalf of a brand
- Practiced creative, strategic and process-oriented experience
- Self-starter, very detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task, and able to meet deadlines