Start your career in the consumer finance industry with an industry leader. We give you the skills and experience needed to begin a solid professional career in the Title, Payday and Signature Loan industry.
The role of Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact for our customers. Our Customer Service Representatives learn all aspects of our business and use that knowledge to provide our customers with the best financial products and services to meet their individual financial needs. We are seeking driven individuals capable of handling multiple tasks while engaging with our customers in person and over the phone.
Why should you work with us?
- Start your career with an industry leader where you will receive best-in-class
- Be on a fast track to success. We consistently promote from within.
- Work with a team of professionals who will ensure your
- Competitive wages with real advancement opportunities
- Majority company paid Health, Dental and Vision
- 401k Program
- Company Paid - Life and Disability Insurance
- 2 Weeks paid Vacation, 5 paid Holidays, 2 PTO and 5 Sick days
- 40hr Work Week – Monday thru Saturday
- Every Sunday Off
Preferred Qualities and Experience:
- 1+ year conducting Phone Sales or Call Center Experience.
- 1+ years Customer Service, Sales, Lending, or Collections experience
- Teamwork mentality developed through team
- Some college or military experience
- Passion for Customer Service
- General understanding of basic math and capability to
- Pleasant and inviting phone
Minimum Required Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, including
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screenings
- Reliable form of personal transportation and valid Driver’s License
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.