Is your career stalled? Are you looking for a fresh start with an industry leader? Can you provide excellent customer service and build long lasting relationships with real people and enjoy doing it?” “Have you led a team or helped manage a small group of people?” If the answer to these questions is yes, we have a career for you.
The role of Branch Manager is to lead a small team of lending professionals to deliver company expectations with a focus on customer retention and coworker development. Our Branch Managers are the ambassadors of our business and culture and provide our customers the best products and services to meet their individual financial needs. We are seeking driven individuals ready to move to the next level in their careers.
Why should you work with us?
- Move your career to an industry leader where you will receive best-in-class training.
- Be on a fast track to success. We consistently promote from within. The only thing holding you back is that “You are not here yet”
- Work with a team of professionals who will ensure your success.
- Competitive wages with real advancement opportunities
- Majority company paid Health, Dental and Vision
- Profit based Bonus paid monthly
- 401k Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 2 Weeks paid Vacation, 5 paid Holidays and 5 PTO days
- 40hr Work Week – Monday thru Saturday
- Every Sunday Off
Preferred Qualities and Experience:
- 1- 3 years as a Team Lead or Manager
- 1+ years Customer Service, Sales or Collections experience
- Teamwork mentality developed through team sports
- Some college or military experience
- Passion for Customer Service
- Passion for Winning
- General understanding of basic math and capability to learn
- Pleasant and inviting phone voice
- Ability to approach a stranger like a friend
Minimum Required Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, including Saturdays
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screenings
- Reliable form of personal transportation and valid Driver’s License
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.