-Our work environment is second to none in the industry
-Excellent schedule that allows for work/life balance
-We encourage health and fitness ...Companywide fitness challenges!
-100% employee paid Healthcare Premium; 401k match (All teammates qualify)
-A Leadership Team that listens and is geared toward teammate engagement/development
-Tons of Fun. Dodgeball, Flag Football, Basketball Tournaments, Wing Eating Contests, etc.
-Competitive hourly and salary comp packages (NO FLAT RATE)
If you or anyone you know may be interested in a role with Carvana please respond to this posting...
Never heard of us? Check out our career page and YouTube video of the first ever Car Vending Machine...
As an Inventory Associate, Logistics you are responsible for locating, moving, and staging vehicles. You will be working outdoors in all climate conditions. The Inventory Associate will be responsible for verifying inventory, and shuttling cars through the facility and off site location.
- Outdoor environment
- Use Carvana inventory technology to locate vehicles
- Locate and move vehicles to designated staging area
- Drive vehicles to process state inspections on site and fuel
- Responsible for visual inspection of vehicle integrity and reporting damage to management
- Organize vehicles on lot, by rearranging based on staging area layout
- Additional duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions
- Adhere to Carvana attendance policy
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Requires frequent driving and some typing.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
What you can expect in return…
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.