If you like disrupting the norm and are looking for a company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we own and certify.
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering tools/components.
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports, and 360 rotating studio images for every vehicle.
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana’s in-house service or their own bank.
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment, and monthly payment.
- Generate, upload, and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary).
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending machines.
- Trade-in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no purchase necessary).
About the team and position
A creative, motivated project analyst to join a rapidly growing, creative, and motivated organization. You'll need to be super approachable and always willing to go above and beyond to serve fellow employees with their IT needs. The Project Analyst will report to the Technology Services Senior Technical Project Manager and will help with the development and cataloging of project artifacts (business requirements, system requirements, enterprise architecture, security reviews, etc.) as well as assist the Senior PM with project direction and coordination activities. Most of the time, you’ll have to make sure the team knows who’s up next, what’s expected of them, and when they can call it done. The ideal candidate will be part business analyst, network analyst, and project coordinator. Artifact farming, cat-herding, and ninja skills should be part of your DNA.
We expect smart, take-charge, swashbuckling, adventure-loving people who are willing to put on a game-face, take on new challenges and juggle many assignments at once. In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest-growing and most creative technology companies around.
What you’ll be doing
- Creates, updates, and manages project artifacts and documentation.
- Drives collection of project business-case and cost data.
- Manages relationship and technology roadmap with functional partners.
- Creates, manages, and distributes weekly project status reports.
- Interfaces with all project stakeholders and communicates project status, risks, actions, issues, and dependencies.
- Facilitates project communication, decision making, and documents agreements.
- Logs all project work in Jira and Wrike.
- Contributes or collects content for inclusion in Confluence-based Knowledge Base.
- Maintains and updates the Tech Services PMO project library.
- Supports the project stage gate process on larger initiatives.
- Creates and maintains repeatable processes for recurring work items.
- Maintains project assets, communications, and databases.
- Continually evaluates and monitors project progress.
- Continually grooms the project portfolio.
- Performs regular project analysis.
- Notifies project team when project anomalies are discovered.
What you should have
- 2-4 years’ experience as a business analyst, project coordinator, or network analyst.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field is preferred but not required.
- An understanding of enterprise network environments, including cloud services such as GCP, Azure, or AWS.
- Familiarity with enterprise-class software deployments (ERP, MRP, CRM, LMS, MES, G/L, etc.).
- Experience configuring network devices and network operating systems (Juniper, Fortinet, Meraki, Palo Alto, Cisco) preferred.
- Familiarity with firewalls, switches, routers in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with project tracking tools such as Wrike and the Atlassian suite, especially JIRA.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- A strong leader and self-starter who drives for excellence and precision while maintaining high standards.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to help create, develop, and implement process improvement(s).
- Must be willing to travel as necessary (up to 30% of the time).
- Other duties as assigned.
It would be great if you also had
- Background in Finance, Economics, or FP&A.
- Experience with Wrike Analytics
What we’ll offer in return
- Full-Time Salary Position with a competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K with company match.
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both physically and mentally.
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization.
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the country.
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 70 pounds up to 20 feet.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Of course, we’ll make any reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.