If you like disrupting the norm and are looking for a company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we own and certify.
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering tools/components.
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports, and 360 rotating studio images for every vehicle.
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana’s in-house service or their own bank.
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment, and monthly payment.
- Generate, upload, and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary).
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending machines.
- Trade-in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no purchase necessary).
About the team and position
We need to be super approachable and always willing to go above and beyond to help our Carvana family. It could be as simple as connecting their monitor to as complicated as tuning their flux capacitor to precisely 1.21 gigawatts! We expect smart people who are doers with bright ideas, willing to put their game-face on, take on new challenges, and juggle many assignments at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
What you’ll be doing
- Deal with anything that is powered (wired or wireless); at one time or another, someone will ask you to either fix it, explain it or throw it in a recycling bin!
- Be the point of contact for high priority departments in the Inspection Center to provide immediate support for specialty equipment.
- Assist in a regular ticket queue to provide support to other end users when not resolving the high priority customers.
- Communicate with remote users via phone or email in order to troubleshoot problems using (and sometimes without use of) remote connectivity tools.
- Log all technical issues in Jira with as much detail as possible.
- Set up IT accessories (monitors, docking stations, phones etc.) for all new hires; help current users with occasional desk moves.
- Document solutions to new problems and share with the rest of the team.
- Work with vendors to resolve issues either onsite or on the phone.
- This will be an On-Call position that may require work on weekends.
What you should have
This is a service desk and client-facing support role for second shift. The qualifying candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and must take pride in helping people solve their computer problems. Service with a smile is a requirement! You will have...
- Advanced skills in Windows Operating System (recent flavors: Windows 7,8,10) and knowledge to create and push images.
- Knowledge in Mac OS X (recent flavors: El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra).
- Experience with all major types of mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows).
- An understanding of enterprise network environments.
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for IP Phones.
- Experience with G-Suite including Gmail, Calendar and Drive.
Some nice to haves
- Advanced skills administering Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP and other network services.
- Experience and knowledge working with Meraki Security Appliances.
- Intermediate skills supporting MS Office suite, especially Outlook and Office 365.
- Experience with troubleshooting AV equipment such as HD TVs or Projectors.
What we’ll offer in return
- Full-Time Salary Position with a competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K with company match.
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both physically and mentally.
- Access to opportunities to expand your skillset and share your knowledge with others across the organization.
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the country.
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 70 pounds up to 20 feet.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Of course, we’ll make any reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.