Our mission is simple, we are changing the way people buy cars. We are the first 100% online car-buying experience, which means we have no sales team and no commission-based positions within our company. We are disrupting the auto industry by removing the painful process of the dealership experience and replacing it with a seamless and convenient online platform. Here at Carvana, we are passionate about delivering exceptional service to every customer! After purchasing a vehicle online, the customer chooses to pick-up their vehicle at one of our state of the art vending machines, or the car is delivered to their doorstep, using our touchless delivery process.
About the team and position
The Specialist, Document, Titles is responsible for receiving and sorting incoming mail and paperwork to distribute to other teams or individuals in order to ensure a seamless customer experience. As a Document Specialist, you must be able to work both independently and as a team to solve problems.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Tempe, AZ and is not a remote position.
What you’ll be doing
- Ability to complete step-by-step tasks in an efficient, repeated manner
- Maintains and files documents and folders in a neat and organized fashion that is easily retrievable
- Accurately pulls files for registration and other title teams for processing
- Understands our third-party vendors and their role in the trade title process
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of all our systems (Salesforce, DealerTrack, FedEx, etc)
- Other duties as assigned
What we require
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is preferred
- 1+ years of work experience in an administrative capacity
- Drive to solve problems
- Ability to manage, organize, and reconcile multiple sources of information with accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- Ability to adapt to change
- A sense of humor - Kinda serious about this one
- A love for working with others and a strong understanding of teamwork
- A strong sense of urgency, the ability to pay attention to detail, and strong communication skills
What we’ll offer in return
- Full-Time Hourly Position with a competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both physically and mentally
- Access to opportunities to expand your skillset and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the country
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
We’ll make any reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.