At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done. We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once. In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
As an Inventory Control Specialist, Logistics you are responsible for locating, moving, and staging vehicles. You will be working outdoors in all climate conditions. The Inventory Control Associate will be responsible for verifying inventory, and shuttling cars through the facility and off site location.
- Outdoor environment
- Expert use of Carvana inventory technology
- Maintain and update inventory management system; daily review of inventory reports
- Tracking down and reconciling missing inventory or conflicting data
- Operation of RFID and inventory tracking systems
- Troubleshoot RFID technical issues
- Responsible for visual inspection of vehicle integrity and reporting damage to management
- Additional duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Proficient use of computers
- Clean conduct and performance record
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Requires frequent driving and some typing.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
What you can expect in return…
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.