At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done. We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Work in automated stock and scanning systems
- Conduct wholesale production process: de-trash, wash, vacuum, light maintenance and data collection using mobile device
- Interact with dealers, inspection service providers and transportation vendors
- Additional duties as assigned
- Outdoor environment
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- 1 year of experience in similar field or high school diploma is desirable
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask
- Possess the energy and drive to meet deadlines
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
The Wholesale Inventory Associate will be a hourly full-time position. No travel is required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.