WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT…
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done. We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day. In our down time we have ping pong and a fridge stocked with Red Bull. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience implementing all phases of a Workday HCM project, including partnering with stakeholders to develop a comprehensive understanding of business process requirements, leveraging best practices to design, configure, and test solutions, partnering with IT on integrations, running end-user training sessions, and providing post-implementation support. We’re looking for a critical thinker who is naturally curious and intrinsically motivated to continuously improve the system.
- Lead the HRIS team and is responsible for overall management, strategic roadmap design, communication, compliance, configuration, and administration of the Workday HCM system
- Lead, coach, teach, guide, motivate, and inspire a team of Systems Specialists. Set goals, assign projects, and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Serve as the Workday technical expert and engage with Workday Community and user groups
- Ensure Carvana is fully leveraging Workday to meet strategic business and talent needs and pursue continuous improvement in business processes, integration, automation, and user experience
- Gather business requirements from Workday users and translate those into simple and organized processes defined within Workday
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure configuration and integrations are efficient, compliant, and accurate
- Act as the official liaison to the IT/HRIS team, keeping them abreast of priorities and upcoming events
- Project manage new releases, implementations, and change initiatives
- Identify, establish, and track key metrics to monitor team effectiveness and Workday-utilization, identifying trends, root causes, and solutions to drive efficiency and scalability
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working with and managing HCM solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, IT, Business Management, or related field
- Experience with Workday HCM solutions strongly preferred, but not required
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Excellent coaching, development, leadership and management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled collaborator, managing partnerships with vendors, internal stakeholders and outside consultants to achieve results.
- Strong aptitude to connect with business processes and quickly learn business operations in order to support and interact with business users
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in the areas of project planning, management, execution and monitoring of project risks
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with all levels of the organization
- Able to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Must be able to prioritize, problem solve, and work under pressure in a deadline driven, rapidly changing organization
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development