If you like being able to buy a car but hate working with sales people, you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we own and certify
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering tools/components
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports and 360 rotating studio images for every vehicle
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana’s in house service or their own bank
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment and monthly payment
- Generate, upload and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary)
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending machines
- Trade in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no purchase necessary)
We’re not a big, bloated company with layers of people, all afraid to say ‘yes’. You have a voice in the direction we’re headed and we like to think that’s pretty powerful. For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
The HR Coordinator; Employee Relations, will play an important role on the HR Operations Team at Carvana by performing a number of activities related to the company’s Employee Relations functions.
SPECIFICALLY AS AN EMPLOYEE RELATIONS COORDINATOR, YOU CAN EXPECT TO...
- Generate monthly reports based off of data tracking
- Track, file and organizing corrective actions, ongoing investigations and other projects
- Complete Unemployment requests
- Respond to basic HR related questions
- Recognize trends through monthly reporting
- Utilize and navigate our integrity line and generate reports in the EQS system
- Communicate with employees and People Operations members professionally
- Offer creative and innovative solutions to streamline processes and create efficiencies
- Delegate incoming requests within the HR Inbox and assign ownership to appropriate team members
- Understand our policies and procedures regarding employee relations and corrective action
- Maintain confidentiality and use discretion when working with sensitive information
- Provide above-and-beyond customer service to our internal customers
- Support in other HR projects as assigned and needed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to think analytically when recognizing data trends
- At least 1 year of work experience in a Human Resources, Administrative Assistant or Customer Service capacity
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate institution
- Experience and basic understanding of federal and state compliance laws as they apply to employment law is a plus
- Ability to support & communicate policy and procedure; effective verbal & written communication skills is essential in being successful in this position
- Highest level of customer service and sense of urgency
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to be self-directed and proactive in work activities
- Demonstrated ability to consistently use ultimate discretion regarding confidential and sensitive personnel data
Hourly, full-time position. Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.