At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way. To fix that, we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”). We provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers from A-to-Z. From acquiring, inspecting and certifying high quality cars, to providing 360° high-resolution photography inside and outside of the vehicle, to generating real-time financing and warranty options, to providing consumers with the option to have cars delivered to their driveway in as little as 24 hours or pick-up from one of our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machines (yes, you read that right) all with a 7-day Money Back Guarantee, we’ve made it our mission to redefine the car buying status quo. With no dealerships or commissioned sales people, we also save thousands of dollars per car in expenses that we pass on to our customers.
Recently named Forbes’ 5th Most Promising Company in the U.S., we offer the excitement, culture and opportunity of a start-up, with the capitalization and infrastructure of a much more established business. For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT…
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know how to get the job done. We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments and juggle many things at once. In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day. In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up. There are Wild Pants Wednesdays…you’ll have to come correct here to compete with our CEO Ernie.
Carvana’s Marketing Department is seeking a VideoEditor to focus on Product Marketing, Special Projects, commercials and social campaigns as a critical part of our growing in-house agency.
In this role, you’ll tell forward-thinking stories that deliver on the strategic objectives, while pushing the boundaries of creative and visual storytelling. This unique opportunity blends hands-on editing, creative collaboration, and post-production management.
Questions for you:
- Do you bring a wealth of experience crafting a range of commercials, social media videos, and promos?
- Do you love telling complex stories in a matter of seconds?
- Are you a creative, technical and enthusiastic editor who brings an ambitious, efficient, and inclusive spirit to all you do?
- Are you a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback who wants to make an impact in the world cars and technology?
- Are you nice, honest, inclusive and respectful? Do you work hard?
If so, we’d wouldn’t like to hear from you. We’d LOVE to hear from you.
What You'll Do:
- Work collaboratively with creative directors, campaign strategists, producers, and motion graphic designers, to craft innovative promos for our Product Marketing and Special Projects initiatives
- Create graphics, source b-roll footage, music, and sound design
- Execute post-production prep and finalize the edit for final deliverables
- Stay up to date on current editing trends and techniques to enhance storytelling and content performance. Exhibits an innate sense of curiosity
- Help manage and organize projects on media servers
- Export, compress and reformat video files as needed
- Lead many complex, fast paced, and simultaneous video projects through post.
- Collaborate on post-production optimizations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various other internal organizations to address needs of multiple teams and uses
What To Bring:
- 5+ years in an editorial / post-production capacity (studio, agency or freelance)
- Authoritative editor in Premiere CC with a Proficiency in After Effects
- High standard of organization
- Eagerness to find inventive solutions
- Ability to organize workloads around tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Online portfolio showcasing your amazing work!
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.