At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way. To fix that, we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
We provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers from A-to-Z. From acquiring, inspecting and certifying high quality cars, to providing 360° high-resolution photography inside and outside of the vehicle, to generating real-time financing and warranty options, to providing consumers with the option to have cars delivered to their driveway in as little as 24 hours or pick-up from one of our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machines (yes, you read that right) all with a 7-day Money Back Guarantee, we’ve made it our mission to redefine the car buying status quo. With no dealerships or commissioned sales people, we also save thousands of dollars per car in expenses that we pass on to our customers.
Recently named Forbes’ 5th Most Promising Company in the U.S., we offer the excitement, culture and opportunity of a start-up, with the capitalization and infrastructure of a much more established business. For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
Creating an extraordinary customer experience is at the heart of Carvana. Our goal is to place the customer in control of the car buying experience and infuse honesty and transparency back into the car buying process.
As an Inventory Coordinator, you will be focused on managing the vehicles at our Inspection Center. As part of this role, you will be expected to coordinate with fellow employees to ensure timely deliveries and the highest level of customer satisfaction. The qualifying candidate must love helping people and must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated with the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Perform inventory operations including: stock in vehicles, detail vehicles and move vehicles around inspection center.
- Assist Automotive Mechanics in conducting complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory including: fuel level, safety features, drivability test, and proper display of all company and state disclosures.
- Work closely with sublet vendors to: assign and coordinate sublet work, manage and coordinate vendor invoices, and close out repair orders.
- Verify quality and pricing of sublet work with Line Lead and General Manager.
- Support photography team with vehicle staging and photography operations.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
- Requires standing for an extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, masks, and other protective garments and equipment.
- Requires frequent driving and some typing.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN
- Full-Time (40+ hours per week)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening.
Carvana is an equal opportunity employer.