- Our work environment is second to none in the industry
- Excellent schedule that allows for work/life balance
- We encourage health and fitness!
- 100% employee paid Healthcare Premium; 401k match (All teammates qualify)
- A Leadership Team that listens and is geared toward teammate engagement/development
- Competitive hourly and salary comp packages (NO FLAT RATE)
Never heard of us? Check out our YouTube video of the first ever Car Vending Machine
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Lower mileage, newer cars
- Inspect and recondition wholesale vehicles
- Standardized, production based work
- General and preventative maintenance
- General automotive service including brake and tire and drive-ability repair
- Diagnostics, trouble shooting and electrical work
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Requires the ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
- Requires frequent driving and some typing.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check as well as a driving record check. You must possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.