Capacity Planning Specialist, Customer Care
At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”). We provide a seamless, online car buying experience from consumers from A-to-Z. From acquiring, inspecting, and certifying high quality cars, to providing 360° high-resolution photography inside and outside of the vehicle, to generating real-time financing and warranty options, to providing consumers with the option to have cars delivered to their driveway in as little as 24 hours or pick-up from one of our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machines (yes, you read that right) all with a 7-day Money Back Guarantee, we’ve made it our mission to redefine the car buying status quo. With no dealerships or commissioned sales people, we also save thousands of dollars per car in expenses that we pass on to our customers.
Recently named Forbes’ 5th Most Promising Company in the U.S., we offer the excitement, culture and opportunity of a start-up, with the capitalization and infrastructure of a much more established business. For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video!
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT…
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
We also have Wacky Pants Wednesdays…so you’ll have to come correct here to compete with our CEO Ernie.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE…
The Customer Care Capacity Planning Specialist will be responsible for monitoring the Care Centers customer experience through real-time and scheduling best practices. This may Include:
- Interpreting data and make staffing recommendations to improve schedule efficiency
- Supporting a high-performing Customer Advocate team through understanding operational metrics and optimizing the customer experience
- Monitoring call volume and queue performance to achieve ASA/Service Level goals
- Producing reports according to deadlines, including but not limited to: attendance, intraday/end of day performance, and other ad hoc reports as assigned
- Generating, analyzing, and optimizing schedules on a weekly basis to support the business initiatives such as training, coaching, team meetings, etc.
- Managing time off, VTO, and OT allocations to align with business needs
- Developing strong working relationships with other groups within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution
- Other duties as assigned
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE…
This position requires a motivated individual contributor that is passionate about Carvana’s customer experience process. Required skills include:
- 1+ years’ Workforce Management/Capacity Planning experience in large (500+ agent) multi-channel contact center environment
- Proficient in Aspect, IEX, Verint Impact 360 or other WFM applications
- Strong organizational skills with acute attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, across and up the organization
- Reliable deadline and task management skills
- Ability to diagnose, solve problems, and present findings to leadership
- Experience working with all levels of management
- Ability to execute under pressure in a fast paced team environment
- Enthusiasm and energy to contribute to and thrive in a rapidly growing atmosphere where roles continually adapt as the company evolves
- Must have a sense of humor!
WE’D BE THRILLED IF YOU HAD…
- 3+ years Workforce Management experience in a large, 500+ agent, multi-site/multi-channel contact center environment
- In-depth understanding of Carvana’s customer experience process and procedures
- Project management experience
- 1+ year Aspect software administration experience
- 1+ year InContact software experience
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Statistics, or other related field
The Capacity Planning Specialist will report to the leader of Capacity Planning and is an hourly full-time position based in our Tempe or Old Town Scottsdale office. No travel is required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN…
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screen
Carvana is an equal opportunity employer