DEALER SUCCESS ADVOCATE, WHOLESALE OPERATIONS
At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done. We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day. In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
A Dealer Success Advocate, Wholesale Operations to join a rapidly growing organization. The Dealer Success Advocate is responsible for professionally managing customer relationships within a portfolio of assigned accounts in order to ensure high client satisfaction and retention. The Advocate serves as the first line of support for all interactions with the base of clients and is tasked with all client nurture, support and retention activities related to the assigned accounts.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients including individual dealers, dealer groups, institutional accounts and others with the goal of retaining the client’s business.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by being an advocate and liaison between the dealer client and internal teams, including ensuring that clients derive maximum value from their relationship with Carvana Wholesale Operations.
- Provide client support and serve as an escalation point for issues that impact client success and respond to retention risks and opportunities. Includes: researching and responding to client payment inquiries, vehicle releases, arbitrations, titles, inventory sourcing, marketplace registrations and access and other buying activities in multiple venues.
- Update and manager customer information and interaction in CRM tool.
- Conducts sales platform demonstrations as needed
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- 1+ years experience in a call center environment, sales, or customer service
- Think quickly on your feet and handle ambiguity
- Negotiate effectively, finding the win-win solution to problems
- Ability to work independently and think strategically regarding customer account retention and development
- Experience working in an automotive environment is desired
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
The Dealer Success Advocate, Wholesale Operations will report to the Team Lead, Inside Wholesale Operations and will be an hourly position based in Scottsdale, AZ. No travel is required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.