At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
We also have Wacky Pants Wednesdays…so you’ll have to come correct to compete with our CEO Ernie.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
A multi-faceted Interactive Project Manager to join a rapidly growing organization. This individual will have the unique opportunity to support multiple work groups within the company (i.e. Engineering, Design, Product, Customer Advocates, Legal, HR, etc.) and manage projects from ideation to completion. You’ll manage timelines and assign appropriate resources to new requests from internal and external teams. You will manage requests that tackle creation and implementation of traditional and digital design, user experience, information architecture, content creation, and the branding of company products/services. We are looking for a team-player who is able to juggle multiple projects at one time. Most importantly, you will see your insights have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Conducts projects in any area of the digital organization.
- Guides multidisciplinary project teams in the achievement of project objectives for larger more complex, or more strategic, projects or programs.
- Facilitates team information and workflow. Participates in removing barriers to timely and cost effective project completion.
- Leads project meetings.
- Develops and documents project schedules, milestones and budgets for the team.
- Communicates project status to stakeholders. Creates presentations as required to assist in clear communication.
- Coordinates and tracks project resources, staff, assets and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions.
- Presents issues to and works with management to resolve critical resource conflicts.
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing interactive projects (i.e. website and app design from origination to enhancements to redesign).
- Within your cover letter please detail out your specific experience in managing interactive design projects.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Project Management capacity in the marketing, advertising or technology industry.
- Must possess knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and the creative/design process.
- Ability to assist in web design projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to prioritize/re-prioritize multiple projects and/or deadlines in a fast-paced and constantly shifting work environment without losing your cool.
- Experience working with offsite resources.
- Experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail... great follow up skills as well.
- Strong project management skill set, account coordination and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and energy to contribute to and thrive in a rapidly growing start-up atmosphere where roles continually adapt as the company evolves.
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an equal opportunity employer
Carvana is an equal opportunity employer.
Carvana complies with all applicable local, state, and federal laws. If hired, all employees are required to follow and abide by all company policies, procedures, and practices.
The duties and responsibilities identified herein are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
Must be legally authorized to work for Carvana in the United States.
Hiring, following a conditional offer of employment, is contingent upon passing a complete background check.