At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video!
- Travel up to three hours to help setup new remote locations and support existing locations from all aspects of IT (desktop, server, network, security surveillance and AV).
- Deal with anything that is powered (wired or wireless); at one time or another, someone will ask you to either fix it, explain it or throw it in a recycling bin!
- When not on the road, take incoming calls, emails and walk-ups related to all IT issues and requests from both PC and Mac users.
- Communicate with remote users via phone or email in order to troubleshoot problems using (and sometimes without use of) remote connectivity tools.
- Log all technical issues in Jira with as much detail as possible.
- Set up IT accessories (monitors, docking stations, phones etc.) for all new hires; help current users with occasional desk moves.
- Document solutions to new problems and share with the rest of the team.
- Work with vendors to resolve issues either onsite or on the phone.
- Instruct and train Associate Systems Administrators on advanced troubleshooting techniques and procedures.
This is a service desk and client-facing support role. The qualifying candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and must take pride in helping people solve their computer problems. Service with a smile is a requirement! You will have...
- Advanced skills administering Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP and other network services.
- Advanced skills in Windows Operating System (recent flavors: Windows 7,8,10) and knowledge to create and push images.
- Knowledge in Mac OS X (recent flavors: El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra).
- Experience and knowledge working with Meraki Security Appliances.
- Experience with all major types of mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows).
- An understanding of enterprise network environments.
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for IP Phones.
- Experience with G-Suite including Gmail, Calendar and Drive.
- Intermediate skills supporting MS Office suite, especially Outlook and Office 365.
- Experience with troubleshooting AV equipment such as HD TVs or Projectors.