At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that saves our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video!
- Develop necessary database elements and collaborate with IT or
- Develop reports and dashboards using Tableau Desktop Professional
- Elicit data visualization and reporting requirements from management and users other data providers to obtain the data in an automated fashion
- Provide training and support to other IT dashboards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing analytics and reporting solutions using Tableau dashboards by extracting data from Cloud data sources such as Google Cloud, Azure, AWS, JIRA platforms as well as from databases such as SQL Server and Postgres.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ETL or data blending tools such as Tableau Prep, SQL or Python
- Manage Tableau access, user security, refreshing of Tableau extracts
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills - able to bring forward a vision or opinion
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD:
- Expertise in building data visualizations with a strong understanding of use of chart types, dashboards, stories, LOD expressions, performance related to connections, parameters and filters
- Experience in data modeling, analysis, design, testing, development, and implementation of dashboards for reporting
- Understand the basics of the dashboards development lifecycle and industry best practices for reporting
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment yet remain focused on long-term organizational goals
- A full-time, salaried position
- Medical (employee medical fully paid by Carvana), Dental, and Vision benefits
- A 401K with company match
- All the snacks and drinks your heart desires (plus iced coffee on tap!)
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.