At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that saves our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video!
Working in the IT Team at Carvana….
You'll need to be super approachable and always willing to go above and beyond to help Supply Chain with their business needs and problems. It could be as simple as creating a report to as complicated as designing, developing and integrating Oracle Cloud Application with another application!
We expect smart people who are doers with bright ideas, willing to put their game-face on, take on new challenges and juggle many assignments at once. In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
- Serve as a techno-functional IT analyst for Supply Chain/Logistics applications
- Provide day to day support for issues related to Supply Chain/Logistics Systems by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues, including user provisioning, user support and tier one support for related software and hardware issues
- Create and resolve Supply Chain/Logistics Support cases with vendors as needed
- Participate in Supply Chain/Logistics technology initiatives by assisting with requirement gathering, business process review, testing, training, documentation and communication
- Work with Supply Chain/Logistics and business experts to develop solutions leveraging the application
- Assist in the configuration of the Supply Chain/Logistics applications to achieve business objectives
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades
- Assisting with prioritization of enhancements and overall stabilization efforts
- Design and develop reports to ensure reuse and maintainability
- Provide periodic training for end users on system processes and procedures
This is a Business Application client-facing support role. The qualifying candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and must take pride in helping businesses to solve their problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Computer Science is preferred
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in working as a Supply Chain or Logistics Application Analyst with hands-on experience in resolving issues
- Experience in Supply Chain/Logistics work process designs and basic understanding of application architecture
- Good understanding of Change management, SOX controls and SDLC.
- Experience with Supply Chain/Logistics applications such as Quintiq, TrackX, TMW or any ERP is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL query writing, Tableau reporting solutions and/or any programming language is a plus
- Ability to create design documents based on business requirements and develop documentation required to support the ongoing maintenance of the application (functional, configuration, test scripts etc.)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills - able to bring forward a vision or opinion
- A full-time, salaried position
- Medical (employee medical fully paid by Carvana), Dental, and Vision benefits
- A 401K with company match
- All the snacks and drinks your heart desires (plus iced coffee on tap!)
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.