At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that saves our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video!
Working in the IT Team at Carvana….
You'll need to be super approachable and always willing to go above and beyond to help Supply Chain with their business needs and problems. It could be as simple as creating a report to as complicated as designing, developing and integrating Oracle Cloud Application with another application!
We expect smart people who are doers with bright ideas, willing to put their game-face on, take on new challenges and juggle many assignments at once. In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
- Serve as a cloud subject matter expert on both functional and technical analysis of Oracle Cloud platform (SaaS/PaaS)
- Participate in Finance/Supply Chain technology initiatives by assisting with business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, testing, training, documentation development, communication and business process configuration
- Partner with Finance/Supply Chain business experts to develop solutions leveraging the Oracle Cloud Platform
- Configure the Oracle PaaS and SaaS application to achieve business objectives
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades
- Assisting with prioritization of enhancements and overall stabilization efforts
- Design and develop reports to ensure reuse and maintainability
- Provide day to day support for issues related to Oracle PaaS/SaaS application by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues
- Create and resolve Oracle Support cases with vendor as needed
- Provide periodic training for end users on system processes and procedures
This is a Business Application client-facing support role. The qualifying candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and must take pride in helping business to solve their problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in requirements gathering, integration design, testing and deployment of Oracle PaaS/SaaS platform or On-premise ERP platform.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Oracle ERP in the following modules:
- Supply Chain, Financials, Inventory, Manufacturing or Warehouse Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Java Script, Java, Angular Framework, SOAP/REST Web Services, SQL Queries
- Knowledge and training on Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service is a plus
- In-depth understanding of jquery or similar js framework, Jet is a plus
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Experience developing applications for the cloud desired
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills - able to bring forward a vision or opinion
- Comfortable with leading multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize decisions and tasks effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A full-time, salaried position
- Medical (employee medical fully paid by Carvana), Dental, and Vision benefits
- A 401K with company match
- All the snacks and drinks your heart desires (plus iced coffee on tap!)
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.