If you like being able to buy a car but hate working with sales people, you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we own and certify
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering tools/components
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports and 360 rotating studio images for every vehicle
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana’s in house service or their own bank
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment and monthly payment
- Generate, upload and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary)
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending machines
- Trade in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no purchase necessary)
We’re not a big, bloated company with layers of people, all afraid to say ‘yes’. You have a voice in the direction we’re headed and we like to think that’s pretty powerful. For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
A dynamic Recruiting Coordinator to join a rapidly growing organization. This individual will have the unique opportunity to support the Corporate and Tech recruiting team to build, develop, and execute full life cycle talent acquisition for our multiple headquarters offices. To see a video about why we love working at Carvana, check out this awesome video about our company and culture.
No day will be exactly the same. You will be the administrative and customer service backbone to the Corporate and Technical Recruiting team, as well as a happy and willing participant in setting up for meetups and career fairs. You will source and track candidates, coordinate interviews, follow up with candidates and hiring managers, and develop strong business relationships with your (really awesome) coworkers. Most importantly, you will see your efforts have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
SPECIFICALLY AS A RECRUITING COORDINATOR, YOU CAN EXPECT THAT…
- No day will be exactly like the other. You will be the administrative backbone for the Corporate and Technical Recruiting team.
- You will source resumes, schedule interviews, book travel for potential candidates, manage the candidate onboarding sheet, and ensure candidates are ready for their first day of work.
- You will act as a resource for new hires as they become familiar with our big happy family here at Carvana!
- You will develop and maintain professional relationships with candidates to identify their goals and ambitions.
- You will also develop and maintain business relationships with your (really awesome) coworkers within Carvana.
- You will provide input on forming Carvana recruiting best practices (we LOVE some good collaboration!)
- You will help us build a stronger company. Every day.
- You might do other duties, as assigned.
ENOUGH ABOUT US….
- You have obtained a Bachelor's degree.
- You have at least 1 year of relevant work experience, in something like recruiting, administrative work, or event planning.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- You operate with a sense of urgency without sacrificing accuracy. We are fast-paced and need people who can keep up!
- You are not afraid to make independent decisions.
- You have a sense of humor. Kinda serious about this one.
- You have to understand the value of teamwork and how teams work…that was deep. If you disagree, read it again. Out loud if necessary.
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize like a ninja. And you'll have to know how to re-prioritize at the drop of a hat.
- You want to work in the Carvana office and are okay travelling between offices in Phoenix as needed. For real, we have 6 of them right now.
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from each unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of opinions. We want to know about who you actually are!
Hourly, full-time position. Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.