At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
We are looking for someone that has a passion for helping people and possesses the drive to achieve superior customer satisfaction. Our goal is simple: to protect Carvana’s brand by making sure that every step of the customer’s journey is exceptional. The Delivery Push Team members play a pivotal role in shaping the culture of our Carvana customer experiences, leading by example and embodying our core value "Your Next Customer May Be Your Mom."
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Our goal is to place the customer in control of the car buying experience, and infuse honesty and transparency back into the car buying process. When things go wrong, our Delivery Push Team will play a critical role in getting things back on track for our customers. Your responsibilities may include:
- Notify all Delivery Pushed customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, texts and email while remaining empathetic
- Flag and track accounts appropriately using notification method dropdown in Salesforce
- Monitor the Delivery Push channel and assist other advocates
- Nurture follow-ups for customers delayed (prioritizing delays pertaining to mechanical and cosmetic issues)
- Identifying customers that need a bit more love, send out thank you notes/gift when deemed beneficial
- Use proper judgement as to when and how much to compensate a customer in order to turn their experience around
- Identify unique workarounds to alleviate delays and process improvements
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Current Carvana Employee - minimum 6-months required in current position
- Available to work weekends
- Exceeding Quality score standards
- Is comfortable and confident handling escalated calls and scenarios independently and is a contributing member of a collaborative team
The Delivery Push Advocate will report to Team Lead, Customer Experience and will be a hourly full-time position based in Tempe, AZ
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.