Specialist I, Executive Resolution
At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done.We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
We are looking for someone that has a passion for helping people and possesses the drive to achieve superior customer satisfaction. Our goal is simple: to protect Carvana’s brand by making sure that every step of the customer’s journey is exceptional. The Executive Resolution Team is here to build a foundation where our customer’s feedback is valued and responded to, as well as implemented for process improvements. The Executive Resolution members play a pivotal role in shaping the culture of our Carvana customer experiences, leading by example and embodying our core value "Your Next Customer May Be Your Mom."
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Creating an extraordinary customer experience is at the heart of CARVANA. Our goal is to place the customer in control of the car buying experience, and infuse honesty and transparency back into the car buying process. When things go wrong our Executive Resolution Specialist will play a critical role in getting things back on track for our customers.
As an Executive Resolution Specialist 1, you will be responsible for handling and responding to customer escalations and delivering Blue Carpet experiences. Your workflows will include multiple customer touch points, with a common goal of delivering the ideal customer experience all while improving NPS. Your responsibilities may include:
Executive Resolution We Messed Up’s
- Work to solve real time escalations and complete necessary follow up with customers
- Monitors the rest of the We Messed Up queue to confirm advocates/team leads are closing and handling appropriately
- Call customers promptly to listen to their experience and offer a solution to the problem
- Receive inbound calls from customers and live transfers from Team Leads
Written Customer Complaints
- Write clear, concise responses that cater to the complaint and offers a solution that is mindful of the business and is “on brand”
- Research, read, and listen to all of the calls that were made to and from the customer regarding their complaint
- Call the customer promptly to listen to their experience and offer a solution to the problem
Blue Carpet Experience
- Oversee the Blue Carpet Experience for customers from start to finish
- Log Blue Carpet Customer into spreadsheet for logging and all data inputted
- Own the customer experience for underwriting and any outreach communication with customer until underwriting verification is complete
- Review Vehicle Inspection report for vehicle and work with Inspection Center’s to avoid any roadblocks: i.e. delivery delays, after service repairs issues, etc.
- Communicate to Inspection Centers and Market Operations to bring awareness on the Blue Carpet Customer
- Provide an enhanced Customer Experience with gifts for an extraordinary delivery/pick up experience
- If Local Blue Carpet Customer Experience, attend delivery/pick up.
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
The qualifying candidate must love jumping in feet first to solve problems and possess the drive to achieve superior customer satisfaction when things go wrong. They must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, with the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization .
- Mastered the Advocate role - minimum 6 months required in current position
- Three years work experience in a customer facing team environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a captivating presence
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity maintaining a focus on customer relations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Available to work weekends
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions
- Has an outgoing, upbeat, positive attitude
- Exceeding Quality score standards (internal applicants only)
- Handles confidential information with integrity
- Is comfortable and confident handling escalated calls and scenarios independently and is a contributing member of a collaborative team
Preference given to internal candidates.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screen.