We sell cars but we’re not car salesmen. We saw a huge problem with how sucky it can be to buy a car and our mission is to unsuck car buying, every step of the way. We don’t see ourselves as an innovation company. But in the interest of making car buying better, we create technologies that have never been created.
We have big hearts and big dreams. Forbes recently named us in the top 5 most promising companies in America, but we want to be number one.
We’re not a big, bloated company with layers of people, all afraid to say ‘yes’. You have a voice in the direction we’re headed and we like to think that’s pretty powerful. For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
A dynamic Recruiter to join a rapidly growing organization. This individual will have the unique opportunity to support the recruiting team to build, develop, and execute full life-cycle talent acquisition for our Inspection Center team in Blue Mound, TX. Check out the teams you’ll help grow on Instagram.
No day will be exactly the same. You will be the recruiting backbone to the Inspection Center leadership team, as well as a job board and social media sourcing guru. In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Team Lead, you will source, track, coordinate interviews, follow-up with all candidates, and develop strong business relationships with your (really awesome) coworkers. Most importantly, you will see your insights have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
SPECIFICALLY, AS A RECRUITER, YOU CAN EXPECT THAT…
- You will be the backbone the Inspection Center team regarding all things recruiting.
- You will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for all Inspection Center functions including but not limited to Entry-Level Associates, Automotive Technicians, and other skilled-worker roles; taking candidates from job application to job offer.
- You will influence and develop a team of Recruiting Coordinators and Junior Recruiters
- You will source resumes, schedule interviews, manage the candidate background and drug test process, and ensure candidates are ready for their first day of work.
- You will think outside the box and leverage your experience and creativity to match the right candidates to the right careers.
- You will be the hiring event planning and execution guru, as well as the point person for planning internal and local community events, to attract great candidates.
- You will be a strong business partner with the ability to connect with multiple levels of hiring teams, keeping them engaged from the intake conversation to the new hire’s start date.
- You’re constantly thinking of new ways to improve all things recruiting including the candidate experience, interview practices, funnel-building, reporting, quality of hire, hiring manager experience, and more!
- You will provide input on forming Carvana recruiting best practices (we LOVE some good collaboration!)
- You will help us build a stronger company. Every day.
ENOUGH ABOUT US….
- You have obtained a Bachelor's degree.
- You have at least 5-7 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with virtual recruitment (social media, LinkedIn, resume sourcing) a must.
- You operate with a sense of urgency without sacrificing accuracy. We are fast-paced and need people who can keep up!
- You have a sense of humor. Kinda serious about this one.
- You have to understand the value of teamwork and how teams work…that was deep. If you disagree, read it again. Out loud if necessary.
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize like a ninja. This is a must!
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from each unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of opinions.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.