At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
The Customer Advocate Support position focuses on the administrative aspects of registering customers’ vehicles. The Customer Advocate Support position is responsible for generating, checking, and filing the customer's registration paperwork. The ideal candidate has exceptional organization and communication skills, with amazing attention to detail.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
- Detail review of customer paperwork for accuracy
- Troubleshoot registration issues that may arrise
- Consistently update customer records to ensure the most up to date information is available in our systems
- Checking in and pairing titles with customer paperwork
- Interacting and communicating with team members across various lines of the business
- Assist Customer Advocates and other HUB employees with customer follow-up, as necessary
- Be a high energy, forward thinking self-starter
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to interact with customers, co-workers and vendors professionally
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible hours required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- Computer literacy and data entry accuracy
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN
- Full Time - Hourly Position
- Full-Time Benefits package
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development