If you like how Amazon revolutionized the way we shop online then you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we own and certify
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering tools/components
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports and 360 rotating studio images for every vehicle
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana’s in house service or their own bank
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment and monthly payment
- Generate, upload and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary)
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending machines
- Trade in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no purchase necessary)
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video.
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to help drive operational efficiency as we scale a hyper-growth company. Specifically, Titling of vehicles is a very manual process that could become an operational pinch point as we target 2020 volume. This Product Manager will be highly engaged with users in this area and will become an expert on our Title process. Through intensive shadowing, training, and market research, you’ll be charged with finding significant efficiencies in our Title process. Since this is an area that has not had dedicated Product support previously, there are a lot of opportunities that can be tackled.
You will likely love this role if you are fanatical about providing tools for internal users, moving huge numbers, and seeing your product vision come to life. You love gathering user feedback, collaborating with design, and building new interfaces. You love being involved with every step of the process, from research to custom development, to solution design and iteration. You’re highly autonomous and capable of taking high-level business problems and quickly developing solutions.
We iterate quickly, and having already amassed large and accelerating sales numbers, you will see your work have an immediate, growing impact every day.
You will analyze data, work closely with design, internal users, and engineering to scope releases, write detailed requirements, and prioritize features and bugs. You’re also expected to be the leader of your team, ultimately responsible for the success of projects and the long-term trajectory of your KPIs.
- Lead the creation of new internal tools for the Title team with a specific focus on end user design and scaleability in a high growth environment
- Identify key bottlenecks in current processes and effectively determine solutions that will allow us to quickly adapt to increased demand
- Create and manage the roadmap for our new advocate tools that will enable efficiency for our internal customers
- Be actively involved in interpreting analytics, data and measuring the impact of each release
- Collaborate with Carvana's Engineering, Analytics, Strategy and Operations teams
- Participate end-to-end in the product life cycle
- Work onsite in our Tempe office
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in software product management
- Experience collaborating with design on UI/UX research and building new user interfaces
- Deep product experience at one or more highly successful (and ideally hypergrowth) companies
- Split-testing design and interpretation
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Open to feedback from all parts of the company
- A sense of humor. Read this again, if necessary
Nice To Have:
- Definitive design sensibility (your wireframes don’t make people laugh or cry)
- Knowledge of data science best practices
- Agile methodology experience
- Product strategy/roadmapping experience
- Expertise with SQL
- Familiarity with Tableau (for creating new reports)
- Automotive industry experience
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.