At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way. To fix that, we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”). We provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers from A-to-Z. From acquiring, inspecting and certifying high quality cars, to providing 360° high-resolution photography inside and outside of the vehicle, to generating real-time financing and warranty options, to providing consumers with the option to have cars delivered to their driveway in as little as 24 hours or pick-up from one of our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machines (yes, you read that right) all with a 7-day Money Back Guarantee, we’ve made it our mission to redefine the car buying status quo. With no dealerships or commissioned sales people, we also save thousands of dollars per car in expenses that we pass on to our customers.
Recently named Forbes’ 5th Most Promising Company in the U.S., we offer the excitement, culture and opportunity of a start-up, with the capitalization and infrastructure of a much more established business. For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
There are Wild Pants Wednesdays…you’ll have to come correct here to compete with our CEO Ernie.
Carvana is looking for an energetic and dynamic individual to join our Customer Care Success Team as a Quality Specialist. This individual will be responsible for partnering with the Advocate Team Lead to help drive positive behaviors within their teams by surfacing valuable insights from our customer interactions. The ideal candidate will be well versed in effectively delivering feedback (written/verbal), analyzing data and drawing conclusions, time management skills and a self-starter.
Partners with Team Leads to drive positive behaviors within the POD
-Provide insights on Advocate performance around strengths, areas of opportunity, and call trends -Provide guidance and coaching material to influence positive behavior -Analyze trends displayed on the performance dashboards and serve up important information to support/influence the Team Lead’s coaching efforts -Calibration feedback sessions with Team Leads
-Listen to Advocate calls and provide them with written feedback on a weekly basis
-Quality Insights highlight key call outs based on Engagement Analytics QA results and content covered in calls
-Each Insight outlines the Advocate’s strengths and areas of opportunity in relation to Carvana’s quality standards
- Engagement Analytics
-System Tuning: Quality Specialists listen to calls to determine if the speech analytics software is accurately assessing our customer interactions and submit changes as needed
-Syntax Writing: Quality Specialists create categories and components to train the system to pick up on key behaviors for automatic scoring
-Review scorecard results to analyze trends and provide insight into Advocate performance
- Excellent communicator with ability to analyze trends
- Time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, evolving environment both independently and as a contributing member of a collaborative team
- Has an outgoing, upbeat, positive attitude
- Can motivate and inspire a team
- Have mastered the Advocate role- minimum of 6 months
- Handles confidential information with integrity
- Business Acumen
- Analyze data to identify areas for process improvement within the groups we service
- Is excellent at honest analysis and solves difficult problems with best practice coaching methods
- Technical Capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Suite products to present consumable, persuasive information
- Considers the idea and challenges themselves to create the appropriate communication vehicle
- Proficient in Quality Platform
- Builds trust and rapport with Advocates and TLs
- Is approachable and encourages Advocates to foster connectivity
- Thinks and acts on stakeholder dependencies
- Whole Leadership
- Proactively asks for feedback
- Proactively asks for support and understands next steps
- Mindful of perception and presence representing the Quality Team to other stakeholders