At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video.
Working in the IT Team at Carvana….
You'll need to be super approachable and always willing to go above and beyond to help fellow employees with their IT needs and problems. It could be as simple as connecting their monitor to as complicated as tuning their flux capacitor to precisely 1.21 gigawatts!
We expect smart people who are doers with bright ideas, willing to put their game-face on, take on new challenges and juggle many assignments at once. In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
We are looking for a creative, motivated project coordinator to join a rapidly growing organization. You'll need to be super approachable and always willing to go above and beyond to serve fellow employees with their IT needs. The Project Coordinator will report to the Technology Services Senior Project Manager and will help maintain and monitor project plans to ensure project deadlines are met. We expect smart, take-charge, swashbuckling, adventure-loving people who are willing to put on a game-face, take on new challenges and juggle many assignments at once. In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and most creative technology companies around. Also, we have snacks.
Specifically, as a Project Coordinator you will…
- Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules ensuring project deadlines are met
- Provides exceptional customer service and operational support to business teams in numerous projects to ensure they run smoothly
- Ensures project deliverables are progressing and escalates roadblocks/challenges to the Project Manager as appropriate
- Professionally communicates clear status/signals to relevant stakeholders
- Engage with cross functional teams with varying levels of seniority and experience to support various programs and business needs
- Help determine best methods to perform project tracking and reporting tasks; review completed projects and makes recommendations for future process enhancements
- Perform standard and ad hoc reporting for Project Manager and IT Leadership
- Maintain a detailed, organized file and records system
- Provide timely, helpful and thorough responses and resolutions to customer requests.
- Develop a technical understanding of Carvana to communicate effectively with the different departments
- Performing data entry / processing that pertains to PMO procecces as required
Enough about us…. You should have…
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands and priorities
- Initiative to actively seek opportunities to broaden knowledge and improve skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
- Ability to understand stakeholders and business and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
- Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently
What you can expect in return….
- A full-time, salaried position
- Medical (employee medical fully paid by Carvana), Dental, and Vision benefits
- A 401K with company match
- All the snacks and drinks your heart desires (plus iced coffee on tap!)
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.