Operations Coordinator, Logistics
At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done. We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once. In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
As an Operations Coordinator, you will support Logistics Leaders by entering data and supporting 3rd party vendors on site. You’ll need to be detail oriented, able to communicate effectively, and excellent computer skills.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Be a brand ambassador and culture bearer. You are “the face of Carvana” in your location. Smile!
- Work independently with a “whatever it takes to get it done” attitude; strong desire to help and be of service
- Be a ninja problem solver
- Enter data provided by Logistics Leaders into JIRA ticketing system
- Point of contact and coordinator for third party drivers or direct delivery
- Locate vehicles scheduled for delivery and drive to staging area when necessary
- Interacting and communicating with team members and management across all lines of the business
- Support outbound changes
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- 1+ year experience in logistics or office setting
- Solid decision quality
- Detail oriented
- Strong computer skills
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
The Operations Coordinator will report to Sr. Manager, Logistics and will be an hourly full-time position.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.