At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT…
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know-how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
We're Looking For
Carvana People Operations Systems team is growing and we are looking for a strong critical thinker who enjoys problem solving and tackling new challenges. In this role, you are key in ensuring data integrity and will be involved in various process improvements involving our HRIS, which is Workday. You will also work with other employees, managers, and our super cool HR team so we are looking for someone who is approachable and always willing to help.
Specifically, Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Deliver exceptional customer service to our internal customers.
- Responsible for end-user support that includes troubleshooting, researching issues, discovering root causes and providing recommended solutions.
- Ensure data integrity across Workday by performing regular data audits.
- Manage the Workday inbox and process employee transactions accurately.
- Serve as a liaison with Payroll, IT, Talent Development and other stakeholders.
- Provide ad-hoc and standard reporting of employee information as requested.
- Assist in the development of user procedures, guidelines, training materials, and documentation for Workday.
The Qualifying Candidate Must Have
- Experience in Human Resources or Payroll, HRIS administration experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong problem-solving skills (i.e. critical, strategic and evaluative thinking)
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to be self-directed and proactive in work activities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Consistently able to use ultimate discretion regarding confidential and sensitive personnel data
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. Carvana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
*This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.