At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done. We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The People Analytics team uses a data-driven approach to inform Carvana’s people practices, programs and processes. The team is responsible for harnessing employee feedback to make sure Carvana continues to be a great place to work and provides critical support to the business around topics of organizational health and hiring. As an analyst, you'll be detail-oriented and conscientious, analytical and curious. You're a strong problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done and seek out solutions.
As a People Operations Analyst, you'll help to ensure that the team and business leaders are well-informed and able to make thoughtful, data-driven decisions. You will create action-oriented analyses that translate how hiring, organization shape, location strategy, promotion rates, attrition etc. affect a business’ site strategy, top-line growth, and bottom-line results.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manipulating and analyzing large data sets to distill insights from data.
- Developing and automating data and analytics solutions, building and prototyping effective, scalable, and easy to understand reporting solutions (e.g. dashboards) to provide insights.
- Prioritizing work to manage multiple workstreams, ambiguous situations, and new information.
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of experience using a quantitative/qualitative approach to answer questions/create solutions, manipulating data, combining data to generate insights, and creating reporting solutions.
- Excel, SQL, and Tableau experience.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. Carvana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
*This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.