At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day. In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
Carvana is looking for an enthusiastic, supremely organized, and welcoming individual to join our team as the First Impressions Specialist. The First Impressions Specialist will be responsible for handling the front office day-to-day operations of our Vending Machine while also providing administrative support to the team. With visibility at the front of the Vending Machine, you will play a key role in making a lasting impression to all of our customers and employees.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Managing the flow of the reception space, making certain to be aware of scheduled arrivals of customers and guests, as well as being prepared for unexpected drop-in visits from potential future customers
- Managing and maintaining the office supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level and placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the local team
- Being a local Carvana community ambassador, assisting in the execution of community events
- Assisting the Customer Advocate team in executing day-to-day tasks
- Providing front office support which includes answering incoming calls and accepting and delivering packages and mail
- Ordering food, snacks, beverages, coffee, and anything else to keep our hungry staff going every day.
- Providing support by assisting with event execution and team builders
- Fielding and supporting customer questions
- Providing a clean, beautiful, and harmonious work environment in general
- Other duties as assigned.
A QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE…
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Previous office assistance or front desk experience
- A passion for keeping things neat and organized, all while remaining upbeat and positive
- Experience in Microsoft office and Google Suite recommended but not required
- Enthusiasm and energy to contribute and thrive in a rapidly growing start-up atmosphere where roles continually adapt as the company evolves
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Part -Time, hourly position
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.