At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that saves our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video!
- Serve as a subject matter expert on both functional and technical analysis of HCM
- Participate in HCM technology initiatives by assisting with business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, testing, training, documentation development, communication and business process configuration
- Partner with HR/Payroll and business experts to develop solutions leveraging the application
- Configure the HCM application to achieve business objectives
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades
- Assisting with prioritization of enhancements and overall stabilization efforts
- Design and develop reports to ensure reuse and maintainability
- Provide day to day support for issues related to HCM Systems by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues
- Create and resolve HCM Support cases with vendor as needed
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in requirements gathering, integration design, testing and deployment of Workday HCM solutions
- Experience Integrating Workday HCM with Greenhouse ATS or Aspect Workforce Management is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
What you can expect in return….
- A full-time, salaried position
- Medical (employee medical fully paid by Carvana), Dental, and Vision benefits
- A 401K with company match
- All the snacks and drinks your heart desires (plus iced coffee on tap!)
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.