WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
A multi-faceted Marketing Project Manager to join a rapidly growing organization. This individual will support the brand marketing team in the development of best-in-class marketing campaigns, working with our group of creative, social media, content and experiential experts.
You’ll juggle multiple projects at one time, managing timelines and resourcing for new requests, projects that tackle creation and implementation of broadcast creative, traditional and digital design, social/digital content development, experiential and the branding of company products/services. You should be a team player with a great attitude, someone who thrives on problem solving and functioning as the glue, indispensable to the team’s success, able to assist teams and drive projects with resources working out of both Phoenix and Venice, CA.
In addition to your work with the brand team, you’ll be interfacing with multiple other groups within the company including: Quantitative Marketing, Product, Customer Advocates, Legal, HR, etc. as well as external agency partners.
Most importantly, you will see your insights have an immediate, tangible impact working with a team of happy, passionate marketers in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Dynamic problem solving and leadership required to facilitate the creation of innovative and highly-effective marketing campaigns and brand creative
- Support various work groups, overseeing and project managing multiple, simultaneous projects on the brand team, from kick-off through completion, with resources seated in Phoenix and Venice, CA
- Coordinate with Sr. PM on resourcing and task assignments for colleagues on the creative, design and content teams
- Oversee project status, timelines, budgets and approach for various advertising and marketing needs, including offline marketing, online marketing, social media, experiential and third party marketing channels
- Assist in vendor management and oversight
- Support the team as an indispensable keeper of project and organizational knowledge
- Continuous evaluation of the process with the flexibility to drive improvements as needed
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years’ experience in a Project Management capacity in the marketing, advertising or technology industry, including:
- 2+ years’ advertising agency experience
- Experience with project management software and tools; understanding of JIRA is a plus
- Must possess knowledge of the creative/design process, brand development, social content and interactive commerce
- Ability to project manage marketing assignments from concept to completion
- Ability to prioritize/re-prioritize multiple projects and/or deadlines in a fast-paced and constantly shifting work environment without losing your cool
- Experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and social platforms
- Highly organized and attentive to detail... great follow up skills as well
- Strong project management skill set, account coordination and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and energy to contribute to and thrive in a rapidly growing start-up atmosphere where roles continually adapt as the company evolves
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN….
- Full-time salary position
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Now that we’ve laid out our hopes and dreams, we’d love to tell you a little about Carvana. We’re a tech company built around the idea of disrupting how customers shop for and buy cars.
Car shopping is known, universally, as a terrible process with no end to consumer pain points though the experience. And it’s been this way for over 75 years. That’s why we started. We sell late-model used cars 100% online. No dealerships. No salesmen. No commissions. And no hassles.
But while we sell cars, we’re not car salespeople. We’re problem solvers and technologists with the mission is to unsuck the car-shopping process, every step of the way. And we’re not innovating for the sake of innovation, we’re building new technologies with the interest of making car buying better for our customers, disrupting an industry in the process. It’s extremely fertile territory to create amazing work.
We have big hearts and big dreams. Forbes named us as one of the top-5 most promising companies in America, but we want to be number one.
We’re not a big, bloated company with layers of people, all afraid to say “yes.” The reality is, we’re only six years old and don’t have any of that baggage. You have a voice in the direction we’re headed, how we build the brand and we like to think that’s pretty powerful.
We believe times are changing and there’s a better ways to do things. It’s why we’ve built a multidisciplinary team of marketers and creatives from the agency world, working in-house to build this brand with the ability to influence every single customer touchpoint. So bring your passion and an insatiable love for your craft. We know it’s not an easy job but most jobs worth pursuing, aren’t.
If any of this resonates with you, we’d love to grab a coffee and chat more.
Carvana is an equal opportunity employer. This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.