At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT:
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
We’re looking for…
The Strategic Partnerships team at Carvana develops new business partnerships, lines of business, and go-to-market strategies to support top and bottom line growth while continuously improving the customer experience. We are looking for a high powered self-serving, collaborator to drive new business initiatives, analyze, vet and work with high impact partnerships opportunities. The ideal candidate is both a builder and a strategic thinker and has equal parts hustle and polish. You’ll be creative, collaborative, competitive, persistent, independent, passionate and results oriented. You'll thrive in an environment that requires both applying strategic, analytical thinking to complex problems and getting your hands dirty in the execution.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to or lead projects that help define, launch, and drive strategic partnership initiatives
- Manage and work on continued optimization of customer acquisition, vehicle acquisition and data partnerships
- Structure and execute initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, developing analyses and communicating recommendations to the team
- Drive cross-functional teams to scope, prioritize, and implement recommendations
- Help us build a stronger company. Every day.
Qualities and experience we’re looking for:
This role will involve performing robust, data-driven analysis and reporting but also requires the ability to assume ownership and autonomously drive initiatives to meaningfully move the needle in our key metrics. The qualifying candidate must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, organized, and self-motivated, with the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization. The role requires that you are:
- An excellent communicator with the ability to succinctly, confidently, and articulately defend and challenge positions in verbal and written communications.
- A critical thinker with tolerance for ambiguity. You independently and thoughtfully develop solutions to complex problems.
- Are able to work autonomously to own initiatives and drive results. You are able to work effectively across organizations to prioritize and be responsible for outcomes.
- A great listener, collaborator, and builder of influence across teams and organizations.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.