At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that saves our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dpBRp0-_w )
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT…
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
Creating an extraordinary customer experience is at the heart of CARVANA. Our goal is to place the customer in control of the car buying experience, and infuse honesty and transparency back into the car buying process.
As a Lot Attendant you will be focused on maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the vehicles at our Inspection Center. As part of this role, you will be expected to coordinate with fellow employees to ensure timely deliveries and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected for mechanical, drivability or cosmetic concerns
- Wash and vacuum all inventory on regular rotating basis
- Complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory to include fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with coworkers and external vendors
- Interacting and communicating with team members and management across all lines of the business.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The qualifying candidate must love helping people and possess the drive to achieve superior customer satisfaction. They must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, with the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years or Dui.
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screen
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN
- Part-Time Hourly Position
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.