At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT…
You'll need to be a great communicator and a brand ambassador who possesses the experience to get the job done.
We expect bright people who are willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
We’re looking for a cross-functional recruiter to join a rapidly growing organization. The Corporate Recruiter will have the unique opportunity to build, develop, and execute full life-cycle talent acquisition for Carvana’s corporate functions including but not limited to Marketing, Creative, Legal, People Operations, Expansion, Real Estate, Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting, Operations, and Analytics.
*Strong preference will be given to those candidates who come from either an ecommerce, fintech, retail, technology, or startup/rapid growth background.
No day will be exactly the same. You will be a social media sourcing pro. You will interview, track, and follow up with all candidates, and you will develop strong business relationships with your (really awesome) coworkers. Most importantly, you will see your insights have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- You will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for all corporate functions including but not limited to Marketing, Creative, Legal, People Operations, Real Estate, Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting, Operations, and Analytics, taking candidates from job application to job offer.
- You will think outside the box and leverage your experience and creativity to match the right candidates to the right careers.
- You are a strong business partner with the ability to connect with multiple levels of of hiring teams, keeping them engaged from in-take conversation to new hire start date.
- You’re constantly thinking of new ways to improve all things recruiting including the candidate experience, interview practices, funnel-building, reporting, quality of hire, hiring manager experience, and more.
- You will represent Carvana at various hiring and field recruitment events.
- You will provide input on forming Carvana recruiting best practices (we LOVE some good collaboration!).
- You will complete other duties as assigned.
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate institution.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a full cycle recruiting role, in-house at a corporation. (Agency experience will be considered, but only if there is also significant corporate experience in your background as well.)
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with virtual recruitment (social media, LinkedIn, resume sourcing) a must
- Experience with advanced Applicant Tracking Systems or CRM's
- You have a sense of humor. For realz.
- You understand the value of teamwork and how teams work…that was deep. If you disagree, read it again. Out loud if necessary.
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize like a ninja.
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from each unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of opinions. We mean it. We want to hear who you actually are.
*This is a full-time job located in Tempe, Arizona. Remote employment will not be considered.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.