At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
Working at Carvana you will notice that…
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
Specifically as a Recruiter for our Inside Operations Recruiting team, you can expect that…
- No day will be exactly like the other. You will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for all Market Operations positions.
- You will source resumes, schedule interviews, book travel for potential candidates, manage the candidate background and drug test process, and ensure candidates are ready for their first day of work.
- You will act as a resource for new hires as they become familiar with our big happy family here at Carvana!
- You will develop and maintain professional relationships with candidates to identify their goals and ambitions.
- You will also develop and maintain business relationships with your (really awesome) coworkers within Carvana.
- You will provide input on forming Carvana recruiting best practices (we LOVE some good collaboration!)
- You will help us build a stronger company. Every day.
Enough about us….
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have at least 2 years of recruiting experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- You operate with a sense of urgency without sacrificing accuracy. We are fast-paced and need people who can keep up!
- You have a sense of humor. Kinda serious about this one.
- You have to understand the value of teamwork and how teams work…that was deep. If you disagree, read it again. Out loud if necessary.
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize like a ninja.
- You are comfortable with change and can easily adapt.
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from each unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of opinions.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.